Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Award

I recently received this award from the lovely Jennifer at I know, right?. Thank you very much for this amazing award.

Photobucket

The rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2. Copy the award & place it on my blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award.
4. Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.

Seven interesting things about myself:
1. It normally takes me a long time to think of what to write about myself.
2. I love colouring in (I'm probably going to post some soon).
3. I recently just made my first international purchase at Modcloth and spent way too much money.
4. I got Windows 7 on my computer yesterday.
5. I would like to improve my sewing skills and make some more skirts.
6. I go to bed very late, usually around 2.00am and I never wake up before 9.30am.
7. In 25 days I will be finished university for the year.

I'm passing this onto:
1. Ana.b 
2.Winnie
3.Emily
4. Anna
5. Rose
6. Maria 
7. Patty Ann

5 comments:

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Haha I love number one. :) I am excited you are going to post some of your illustrations soon. I have absolutely NO talent, so I always admire it when my friends do. You must be really excited to be done with school so soon. How many years of school do you have left?

Patty Ann said...

omgggg you are soooooo sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much for the award and congratulations on getting it yourself!!! you totally deserve it!!!!
xxx

AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com

Ariella said...

I'd love to see what you got from modcloth once it arrives!

Rose said...

Thank you SO much Imogen! I really appreciate it :) I will certainly include it in my next post. Congrats to you for recieving the award too :)
Im counting down the days until I finish uni too...40 days!

Rose

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Aw, thank you Imogen! :)
Number 1 made me laugh - I'm the same way. I can't wait to see what you ordered from ModCloth. I look at their site all the time, but I haven't purchased anything yet.