Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Outfit

Hi everyone! I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted on my blog; three weeks must be the longest break I've ever had. I've been so busy with work as per my last post. I'm planning to make more of an effort to fit blogging into my schedule from now on like I used to. I have a number of ideas for posts including showing you recent purchases and my new favourite makeup product which I recently discovered. My top is one of these recent purchases from the Soho Collection from Kitten D'Amour. I wasn't so sure about this collection when it was released; maybe because it's not as colourful as my other pieces.  I decided to try on this piece regardless and surprisingly fell in love with it. I love the fitted design and the oversized collar is very beautiful. I can't believe I overlooked this top to begin with; now I totally couldn't deal without it in my wardrobe. There have been some pretty amazing sales recently which allowed me to acquire the other elements of my outfit. This is my first ever Victoria's Secret bag and I was lucky enough to get it at 50% off. I love the pink colour scheme, the structured shape and the golden hardware. My shoes were another bargain as they were only $20 from Target. The skirt is from Forever New. I can never have enough skater skirts and they are often difficult to find. I didn't realisev how much of a perfect match the top and skirt were until I tried them on together; now they seem like they could be a matching set. 

I'll make my way through your comments this week, apologies for the delay.  

P1170627

P1170615

P1170625

P1170614

P1170622

P1170619

P1170626

Kitten D'Amour Soho Top
Target Heels
Forever New Skirt
Victoria's Secret Pink Bag

39 comments:

Kezzie said...

That collar is unbelievably cute!!!! You always look so well put together! I love the details of the top- it has been well thought out. Is that LILAC lipstick!? xx

Snoskred said...

Hey Imogen - next Sunday make sure to drop by my place, I'm going to post something about your blog.. :)

Love the outfit as always, still loving that hair.

Laura Jones said...

no need to apologise, it's completely understandable that we all need breaks and are busy at times! i myself have been the worst blogger for so long now, haha! anyway, your outfits are always do cute:-) i love that top and collar, and your lipstick looks incredible too! xx

MELODY JACOB said...

so chic
join the new link up on my blog, to get new followers
new link up post;http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/07/travelling-tips.html

Caro * said...

Perfect top ! You are adorable :)

laura said...

As ever, a gorgeous outfit and I am LOVING that lipstick on you xo

Beauty Unearthly said...

Gorgeous! You look lovely dear!

Mica said...

That top and skirt do look like they were made for each other - this almost looks like a dress! :)

I like the printed sections on your top, really nice touch :)

Welcome back to blogging! No harm in some breaks now and then :)


Away From The Blue

Beauty said...

I love the printed shoes; the outfit is lovely too.
Have a great week.

The Fashion Stir Fry said...

Wow, the details on your dress is so stunning. I find it to be so interesting and it is an attention grabber. You are wearing it so well. Made for you!

http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Welcome back! This is such a sweet and feminine outfit and I love the details on your top!

Rowena @ rolala loves

nerline said...

Welcome back girlie! I cannot believe you got those shoes for only $20. I love both stores! You look good in skater skirts. No wonder you cannot get enough of them. Happy new week love!

Laura Mitbrodt said...

I love this retro top
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Super cute my dear :) xx

Unknown said...

How amazing you look, dear Imogen! I noticed the lack of posts, but then I thought you were on holidays :) Anyway, I am glad you are back, I love your style! I love this skirt and the shoes so much, and the bag is also very sweet! I really hope you have a very beautiful week!
DenisesPlanet.com

LucĂ­a said...

Love your original shoes! <3
Have a nice week!

Lucia Gallego Blog
Lucia Gallego Blog Facebook

FASHION TALES said...

Welcome back Imogen. I'm in love with the colour combo here. I like green and blue together. Love your shoes here! <3
Matcha Summer Treat

Jackie Harrison said...

You look lovely

Lostvestige said...

Welcome back! Sometimes a break is good :) Love the outfit, the top is really unique!

Vision By Mila said...

Everybody is taking breaks from blogging, me included, looks like we're running out of time! :) I like your hair color!

Sherin said...

I love this skirt so much. The polka dots look great.

Lux G. said...

Gorgeous outfit and make up!

Audrey Allure said...

Beautiful outfit. Love those shoes!

- Audrey Allure
http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

Anett said...

This dress is super cute, love the details of the neckline!

Bella Pummarola

Midnight Cowgirl said...

The top and skirt are so cute!

stylefrontier said...

it's totally understandable that we need break from the crazy schedule
you look adorable as always!
xoxo
style frontier

Emmylou said...

What a deal on those shoes, Imogen:) And the whole outfit is just great on you!

Izzy said...

welcome back to blogging! work has been so busy for me too. I hope you are still enjoying your work. love the VS bag! I didn't know they did going out bags like these. very cute outfit as always Imogen! :)

Metallic Paws

Sharon said...

I love your hair and I'm slightly obsessed with your lipstick!

The Style Rawr said...

Aw, this skirt is so sweet!! :)

Tara x

Only Yesterday Blog said...

You look so chic and preppy in your outfit! I love it!

sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

Maddie said...

I know how it is when the time flies super fast because you are busy working! I had some small breaks from blogging in the spring as well, but I hated it since I love blogging so much!
I adore your outfit- the color scheme is so on point & I love how structured your top is! And love, love, love that VS bag and how cool that you had a great bargain fpr -50%? :)

www.callmemaddie.com

Red Rose Alley said...

Imogen, welcome back! That's such a cute outfit, and I love those shoes! They're so stylish, and I really like the design. It sounds like you've had a busy life lately. The girls are traveling right now, and when they get back, I'll share some pics of their adventures.

Enjoy the week, Imogen.

love, ~Sheri

The Elle Diaries said...

I adore this colorful top, especially with that skirt. Love the combo. You look amazing!
xx, Elle
http://mydailycostume.com

mahryska said...

loving the outfit :)
kisses from dubai ♥
www.mahryska.com

Arien said...

Hi dear
Great outfit, as always so chic
love the bag
xoxo

Marcia B. said...

wow that top and that skirt, I am speecheless!!

Unknown said...

Amazing look!
Have a great evening!
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr/

Agnes W said...

Pretty skirt! Thank you for dropping by :)

House of Illusions