Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Monday, November 28, 2016

Outfit

This is my dream cardigan. I've been searching for the pink version of the dita cardigan (specifically with white embroidery and black detailing) for about a year and a half now ever since I discovered this range of cardigans. I've finally added it to my collection after purchasing one on ebay. I cannot believe how highly sought after these cardigans have become and the prices commanded for some of the rarer colours. It's incredible that collectors have more than 20 of these cardigans in all different colours. I've seen pre owned condition cardigans sell for up to $500. I definitely wouldn't pay that but I'm willing to pay a fair bit for a couple I really want if I ever find them. I now have four dita cardigans in total. I wish I'd discovered them earlier so I hadn't missed out on so many colourways over the years. I'm hoping one day there will be a yellow version of this cardigan. I had quite a few comments on this outfit wearing it to lunch on the weekend. Pink and red is a colour combination which is worn so rarely but it's definitely one of my favourites. I'm not sure why no one else ever seems to wears this colour combination. 

IMG_2619

IMG_2714

IMG_2753

IMG_2608

IMG_2743

IMG_2735

IMG_2778

IMG_2660

Wheels and Dollbaby Dita Cardigan in Pink Floss
B.A.I.T Footwear Everline Flats in Red
Kitten D'Amour Scarlet Tie Dress

Linking to: Fashion Should Be Fun

30 comments:

Rupa said...

Your skirt is so cute!

Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

My name is Peggy Sue said...

Dear perfect look! this cardigan is a dream!! Kissssssssssss

Estelle Swango said...

I never thought that pink and red would be such a perfect mix...
It's stunning!

.Estelle.

Silver Cat Tea Party said...

I've never seen that colorway in the Dita cardigan! Congrats on finding it! I don't have any of these myself but I agree with you that yellow would be a really pretty color.

Unknown said...

lovely outfit!

lu | Giveaway at Coco&Louis

Mica said...

That cardigan looks like it was worth the wait for you, what a pretty piece! It pairs so perfectly with your red dress too :) I don't have many red and pink pieces to wear them together, but I do like the look on others like yourself who wear it well :)

Hope you had a great weekend and you shopped up a storm in the sales! :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Lostvestige said...

What a great find, I love that shade of pink on the cardigan. I don't think I have ever worn red and pink together, it's not a combination I often think about, but you pull it off very well!

Unknown said...

I never thought pink & red would look so good. You've definitely changed my mind. I love this outfit.
Simera |Beautetude

Paola Lauretano said...

Such a lovely combo, pretty skirt!!!
Kisses, Paola.
Expressyourself
My Facebook
My Instagram

Lindsey said...

Oh wow! I love this color combo! And I can see why those cardigans are so sought after - yours is beautiful!

Kiss & Make-up said...

What a cute cardigan!!!

Couture Carrie said...

Omg amazing cardi! It would be my fave too!

xoxox,
CC

BABALUCCIA said...

Awesome
Kisses

Emmylou said...

I totally understand why you love the Dita cardigan...such a great piece. And love the red/pink combo as well.

BEAUTYEDITER.COM – Beauty Blog said...

Very lovely post!

Bloglovin
STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

Natasha said...

Oh this cardigan is so pretty, the detailing on it is lovely and the colour suits you and compliments your skirt beautifully. Love it, especially the adorable tie around the collar. - Tasha

cat eyes & skinny jeans said...

That cardigan is beautiful - I adore the black detailing!

xx

Gemma said...

This is so pretty and red and pink is one of my favourite combos

Gemma x
www.jacquardflower.uk

Adam said...

looks great

Reckless diary by Anya Dryagina said...

So beautiful! love your outfit and photos!
www.recklessdiary.ru

Launna said...

Imogen, you look pretty... the pink cardigan is sweet... nice detailing xox

I had no idea you had such a long commute like mine too... It's draining on us as you know. I have only been working from home for a couple of days and my mood has changed drastically... I am really grateful to have this opportunity xox

Anna and Klaudia said...

Wow!! You look so cute dear ;)
http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/
Like me on FACEBOOK
Instagram

Francesca said...

Beautiful look, that cardigan is so pretty and sweet!

Francesca
www.vintagelillies.com

Red Rose Alley said...

I like the pink cardigan a lot, Imogen. Pink definitely looks good on you.

Wishing you happy days this Christmas season.

love, ~Sheri

Lux G. said...

Oh, so lovely! You look like a doll. :)

Unknown said...

This is definitely a dream cardigan, dear Imogen, I looove your cardis and skirts, your style is so sweet and romantic! I loved the color and everything about it, and your skirt is also amazing! You really look fabulous! Wow, $500 for a pre-worn cardi? It's a lot, I agree with you. Hope you have a lovely weekend! (By the way, only Always Believe is open to comments, people have been pointing out that to me :) sojust to mention it!
DenisesPlanet.com

Kelsey&Kenecha said...

Super cute look! :)

Florals&Smiles

GlamourZONE said...

stunning.You look fantastic

Unknown said...

I always love pink and red together! My fav! Adorable look as always, Dear.

Thanks so much for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday! Have a wonderful week!

OXOX
Dawn Lucy
http://fashionshouldbefun.com

Beauty Follower said...

Lovely cardigan!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/